By: NuuSol Footwear, Caldwell, Idaho, June 19, 2019
Local shoe manufacturer, NuuSol Footwear, donates 9,356 pairs of shoes to Brighton Collectibles who partners with Soles4Souls in the fight against global poverty. This family run business located in Caldwell, Idaho proudly manufactures 100% of their footwear in Ontario, Oregon.
Chance Stevenson, president of NuuSol, had this to say “We just launched in August of 2018, so donating over 9,000 pairs in our first year is an accomplishment we are very proud of. We are excited to partner with Soles4Souls, and we look forward to many more donations to help those in need.”
The shoes will be delivered to Soles4Souls–a non-profit social enterprise that creates sustainable jobs and provides relief through the distribution of shoes and clothing around the world. Founded in 2006, the organization has distributed more than 30 million pairs of new and gently-worn shoes in 127 countries. The World Bank estimates that approximately 767 million people live on less than $1.90 per day. Many people living in extreme poverty simply do not have access to stable employment.
Soles4Souls disrupts the cycle of poverty by creating sustainable jobs and providing relief through the distribution of shoes and clothing around the world. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, the organization re-purposes product to supply its micro-enterprise, disaster relief and direct assistance programs. Since 2006, it has distributed more than 30 million pairs of shoes in 127 countries and generated over $250 million in economic impact. A nonprofit social enterprise, Soles4Souls earns more than half of its income and commits 100% of donations to programs. Visit soles4souls.org for more information.
American Made Comfort
NuuSol is powered by Evasol™, a lightweight, soft and supportive material that actually forms to the shape of your foot. They are ridiculously comfortable, with a sleek design, fun colors, and a fair price. Podiatrists are highly recommending NuuSol for its great arch support and footbed design.
- MADE IN USA - High quality craftsmanship you can trust.
- Podiatrist Recommended - No more pain! Highly recommended by podiatrists and doctors to relieve pain in joints, neck and back, feet, Plantar Fasciitis.
- Evasol™ Material - Soft, lightweight, supportive, non-marking, floating, non-porous (they won't stink!).
- Slip Resistant - Don't worry about slipping on wet surfaces.
- Machine Washable - If they're dirty, just throw them in the wash on cold. A light scrub with soap and water also works great.
- 6 Month Warranty - We stand behind the craftsmanship of our products for 6 months from date of purchase.