This product fits true to size. If you are 1/2 size, order the next size up. If you have a wide foot, order 1/2 - 1 size up.
Example 1: If you are a 10.5 or 11 regular or narrow width, order an 11.
Example 2: If you are 10 or 10.5 Wide, order an 11.
This product will ship within 2 business days. Returns/Exchanges will be accepted within 40 days of purchase date. Customer pays return shipping costs.
WARNING - This product may shrink under prolonged intense heat. Avoid leaving in direct sunlight, hot car, etc.
6 MONTH WARRANTY Against manufacturer's defects. See WARRANTY page for more information.
1. When you first try them on, they may feel a bit slick. This feeling will go away within the first hour of wear. A light scrub with a dry towel can also help.
2. Please allow a few hours of wear to break-in your sandals. Our unique blend of E.V.A. material called EVASOL will start to soften up with wear, and the footbed will actually adapt to the shape of your foot.
3. NuuSol sandals are lightweight, slip resistant, and they float. They are non-porous and anti-microbial, so they will not soak up any liquids or bad odors.
4. If you get them dirty, just throw them in the washing machine on cold. If they are really dirty, a light scrub with soap and water works best.
5. Please avoid excessive heat for long periods of time. E.V.A. material is fantastic because it is very soft, yet supportive, however they may shrink a bit if they get too hot. On a hot day, just keep them in the shade and out of hot cars whenever possible. This is covered under warranty with free exchanges.
Great for your next trip to the lake, walking around town, traveling, or just giving your feet a break; the support and cushion provided by NuuSol footwear will make your whole body happy.
POWERED BY EVASOL FOAM soft, supportive, and really comfortable.
GREAT FOR WATER FUN buoyant, lightweight, non-marking, and non-porous (they won't collect bacteria or stinky smells).
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for back pain, joint pain, and all your foot related ailments.
MACHINE WASHABLE on cold, or just give them a light scrub.
DEEP HEEL CUP that promotes good posture.
THE PERFECT ARCH SUPPORT for all day comfort.
TEXTURED FOOTBED that provides a cooling air flow and extra grip to help prevent sweaty feet and slipping.
SLIP RESISTANT on wet and dry surfaces.
These are the most comfortable easy-wear footwear I have owned. I’m an old surfer who went through flip-flops, huarache sandals and many others before the modern craze struck. I’ve worn out the other brand of this design, but i found them too boxy and loose. My Nuusol McCalls’ are true to size and a much more accurate fit for my foot. On top of that, slipping them on, I immediately became aware of the anatomical arch support. As a medical provider of 40-plus years I can attest to the benefit of this in prevention of common foot problems such as plantar fasciitis. The cherry on the top is that they are made right here in the Pacific Northwest. I now have two pair and you have a satisfied customer.
I bought some of these back in July when they were on sale. I wanted to give them a try being a long time croc wearer. Over 10 years with crocs. I wanted to find a some American Made clogs. These are so comfortable, even more comfortable than any of my crocs. I work on my veggie farm and wear through clogs pretty fast, that is you only thing I have not gotten to test on these is how fast the soles wear out during the peak of my season. So far so good but time will tell if the soles last as long as the competition. I think they might be my new go to. Happy to find a clog made in the U.S.A. Give them a try!!
I have tried on other brands and walked away from them they felt so miserable. The minute I tried these on it was instant comfort! I knew I had to have them. Every time I have worn them they seem to get even more comfortable. I bought them at an Amish shoe store 8 hours from my home who only had black ones so I am excited to see the different colors! I see more colors of these in my future.
Bought a set of these McCall Clogs based on the fact they’re US made.
They’re very comfortable. I predominantly wear them around the house in the evenings and mornings
My only complaint is they seem to hold heat. My feet don’t sweat in them but they definitely get very warm.